Body shaping and fat reduction with BTL Vanquish™
Get all the right curves in all the right places!
The electrical impedance of various tissue layers differs. BTL Vanquish ME automatically tunes its frequency to match and target its thermal energy into the impedance range of fat tissue. Vanquish ME remains blind to non-fatty tissues and does not deliver a significant amount of thermal energy into those areas. Specifically affecting fat layers, BTL Vanquish ME triggers heat induced apoptosis* and reduces the circumference of the entire abdominal area.
Why Vanquish over other treatments?
- A pain-free treatment experience – relax while you break down fat
- Contactless technology – no uncomfortable suction or freezing
- Can target the single largest treatment area all at once
- Smooth and even outcomes
- FDA and Health Canada approved
- Clinically proven results
Is BTL Vanquish the right treatment for you?
What kind of results can you expect?
Results may vary from patient to patient depending on many factors. Measurable waist reduction is common. For best results it is recommended to practice light to moderate exercise, such as walking, along with following a healthy diet and drinking plenty of water.
How many treatments do you need?
The recommended number of treatments is between 4 to 6 sessions over the course of a few weeks. Treatments are usually scheduled 7 to 10 days apart and patients have reported results as soon as a few weeks.
Who is right for the procedure?
BTL VANQUISH ME™ treatments are safe for all healthy patients who want to take control of their core and improve the problem areas when exercise and diet have failed. This is an option for those who desire aesthetic improvement without the cost and recovery time of surgery.
* Human Adipocyte Apoptosis Immediately Following High Frequency Focused Field RF: Case Study, David McDaniel, MD and Paula Lozanova, MD